By staying at Huda’s Haven, I agree to abide by the following Terms & Conditions of Service:
- I will not consume or bring in non-halal produce or beverages within the premises (this is including, but not limited to: pork and alcohol)
- I will not bring in any pets into the premises (unless permitted specifically by the resort management).
- I will not do any cooking or cooking preparations indoors, or on the balcony, or porch of the rooms. I will only cook or barbecue at the designated BBQ area.
- I will abide by the maximum number of occupancy per room as stated in the booking selection, and will only bring in more guests if allowed specifically by the resort management.
- I understand that check in time is at 2.30PM and I will check out by 12PM. I agree that I may be charged the prevailing rates per accommodation unit per night, should I check out beyond the allowed check out time of 12PM (unless permitted specifically by the resort management).
- I will treat the resort property with care and avoid causing damage to the equipment and utilities provided by Huda’s Haven.
- I will treat other guests with respect and behave in a civil manner as to avoid conflict or any occurrence of verbal or physical aggression throughout my stay.
- Dependent on government ruling, I will ensure that all the guests staying under my name / my booking, are fully vaccinated before arriving at the resort.
By agreeing to the terms and conditions, I agree that the Management reserves the right to revoke my stay and/or charge additional surcharges if any of the terms and conditions above are breached. I understand that guests who are found to disregard the above conditions may be evicted with immediate effect and no refund or compensation will be given.
In addition to the above:
- I am fully liable for the cost of replacement for any loss or damage to items and facilities used or rented, payable in cash during my stay.
- All of my possessions brought to the premises are my responsibility, and are brought at my own risk, including my parked car.
- I agree that the booking deposit is forfeited if any cancellation or postponement is made within 30 days from the check in date.
- I understand and agree that the choice of staying at Huda’s Haven carries with it the risk to me of personal or bodily injury (including death) and loss or damage to property, and I willingly and knowingly accept that risk.
- I agree that Huda’s Haven / Hudas Haven Services does not and will not guarantee my safety during my stay in the resort. With this understanding, I, individually, and on behalf of my heirs, successors, assigns, and personal representatives, hereby release, relieve, indemnify and forever discharge Hudas Haven Services, its employees, agents, officers, trustees and representatives (in their official and individual capacities) from any and all liability whatsoever for any personal or bodily injury (including death) and loss of or damage to property that I may sustain, including but not limited to any claims, demands, actions, causes of action, judgments, damages, expenses and costs, including attorneys fees, which arise out of, result from, occur during or are connected in any manner with my stay at the resort, any activities, irrespective of whether or not they are charged or free, supervised or controlled by the resort employees.
- I understand that the resort may experience technical difficulties, be unable to provide certain features on time due to unforeseen circumstances (such as sudden cancellation by caterer or water cut from local authorities or electrical damages from the TNB station). As such, I understand and acknowledge that Hudas Haven Services assumes no responsibility or liability, for any loss whatsoever to me by reason of any such insufficiencies. (The management of Huda’s Haven will attempt their best to rectify the situation in such occurrences to ensure optimum experience for guests).