Terms and Conditions
By staying at Hudas Haven, I agree to abide by the following Terms & Conditions of Service:
- I understand that Hudas Haven is a completely Halal premises and as such I will not consume or bring in non halal produce or beverages within the premises.
- I will not bring in any pets into the premises.
- I will not do any cooking in the Suite, Rooms, Villas, Gazebos, Seminar Room or anywhere else within the resort except at the BBQ area.
- I will abide by the maximum number of occupancy per Suite, Room, Villa or Glamper as stated and that the Management reserves the right to revoke my stay and/or charge additional surcharges should the number of guests exceed the permitted maximum.
- I understand that guests who are found to disregard the above conditions may be evicted with immediate effect and no refund or compensation will be given.
- I understand that the Management has taken the necessary steps to ensure that my stay is as safe as possible and agree not to hold the management responsible for any injuries, damages, accidents, loss or death that may occur to me and/or my companions during our stay at Hudas Haven.
- Check In time is 2 pm and Check Out time is 12 noon.
- I understand that I may be charged the prevailing rates per place of stay per night, should I check out beyond the Check-Out time of 12 noon.
- I understand that I will be fully liable for the cost of replacement for any loss or damage to items and facilities used or rented, payable in cash during my stay.
After five days of making your booking, a 50% deposit of the total room charges must be
made to prevent automatic cancellation of your booking.
1. If your booking cancellation is made before 30 days of check in date, the deposit
will be fully refunded.
2. If your booking cancellation is made within 30 days of check in date, the deposit
will be forfeited.
Change of Date of Booking:
If you require to change the date of your booking, please inform us 30 days in advance
before the check in date and no charges will be imposed. Otherwise, half of your deposit
will be forfeited.